Step By Step Procedure
- Your new proposed Employer or Requesting Agency will provide you with the Request for Live Scan Service form.
- In order to expedite the process, we ask that you fill in ALL of your information under the Applicant Information on the Request for Live Scan Service form, including your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Gender, Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number, and Phone Number.
- Please bring three copies of the completed Request for Live Scan Service form.
- You must bring a valid photo ID.
- Bring form of payment we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- If you have a group of people that need to be fingerprinted (minimum 10), you can request a mobile Live Scan Service to come to your location. A trained and certified Live Scan operator will scan your fingerprints and collect all the appropriate fees. This can include the Department of Justice Fee, FBI Fee, and the Live Scan Rolling Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHERE DO I GO? Our office is located at 3920 E. Coronado Street, Suite 103 Anaheim, CA 92807
- DO I HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT? In most cases no, however it is suggested to call ahead at (714) 328-7312 to answer any questions you may have before you arrive.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? The Live Scan North Orange County fingerprint rolling fee is $20.00. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note: If there is not a Agency Billing Number on your “Request For Live Scan Service” form we must collect the necessary DOJ and FBI fees in addition to the $20.00 Rolling Fee. For example, if the California DOJ fee is $32 and the FBI fee is $17, that would make the total $69.00.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME? Make sure you have 3 copies of the Request for Live Scan form, a Photo ID, and a form of payment.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? The process will take approximately 20 minutes.
- WHEN WILL I GET MY RESULTS? In most cases the results are sent electronically to your employer or requesting agency within 72 hours.
- HOW DO I MAKE SURE MY LIVE SCAN WAS TRANSMITTED? You can contact the California DOJ at (916) 227-2300.
We Are A Dedicated Live Scan Fingerprinting Service Provider in Anaheim CANo Mailboxes, No waiting for customers to wrap packages, No delays for Office Supply Sales. Just fast, efficient and affordable fingerprinting services for you to get what you need in minutes!
Call Now: 714-328-7312
Live Scan North Orange County
3920 E Coronado Street Suite 103 Anaheim, CA 92807
Hours: M-F 9AM – 5PM
Mobile Service Available
First, the paperwork
• Rolling Fee (the actual fingerprinting) $20
• Agency fees (if there is no Agency Billing Number provided by the requesting employer)
– California DOJ $32
– FBI fee $17
This means a hiring agency paid request cost you $20 for the actual fingerprints and a self-pay agency request and prints total $69.
Where Do I Get My Results?
Most live scans are processed by the DOJ within 48 hours. Usually, they just email results to the employer who requires the background check. You can check on your Live Scan results on this automated system phone number: 916-227-2300. You’ll need your date of birth and the ATI (Automated Transaction Identifier) from your Live Scan request form.
It takes most results 48 to 72 hours to be sent to your employer or requesting agency. You can check up on the results by calling (916) 227-2300.